INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
art. 13-14 of the EU 2016/679 Regulation
Pursuant to Article 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR (General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data), we inform you of the following:
Data controller: Consorzio Futuro in Ricerca
Via Saragat, 1 Blocco B – 44122 Ferrara (FE)
contact details: email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Signing up for conferences (included webinar, on-line video-conference, etc) organized and / or managed by “Consorzio Futuro in Ricerca” and all the activities connected to it, such as, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, management, organizational and functional services; in order to be able to proceed with hotel reservations may request personal data belonging to the special categories of personal data art. 9 GDPR.
The processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned above does require your express consent art.9 of the GDPR. You will always have the right to easily and freely oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of your data for said purposes
- fulfillment of the obligations established by law, regulations, applicable legislation and other instructions given by authorities invested by law and by supervisory and control bodies.
The processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned above does not require your express consent art. 6 lett. b) c) and e) of the GDPR.
- transmission by mail or phone of further events, fairs and services and other activities by subscribing to the newsletter
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes requires your express consent (art.7 of the GDPR).
Compulsory or optional nature of the data provision and consequences of a refusal to provide personal data
The provision of personal data necessary for the purposes referred to in letter a) and c) above is optional, but your eventual refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to carry out the activities described therein; therefore your eventual refusal, even partial, to provide such data would make it impossible for the Consorzio Futuro in Ricerca to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
The data required for the purposes referred to in letter b) above must be provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore, even in this case, your refusal, even partial, would make it impossible to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR, for the above mentioned purposes, both on paper and computerized means, by means of electronic or automated instruments, in compliance with the regulations in force in particular on privacy and security and in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of customer rights.
The participation to online/web conferences/events may involve the viewing of the images transmitted by your camera. Online/web conferences/events could be registered and therefore the registration of the images of the interventions themselves at the conference.
The processing is carried out directly by the owner’s organization, by its managers and / or agents.
Communication and circulation
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, the tasks and the purposes set out above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom such communication must be carried out in order to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific obligations provided for by laws, regulations and / or Community legislation;
- companies belonging to the Group of the Owner or controllers, controlled or connected (Art. 2359 Cod. Civ.), which act as data controllers or for administrative and accounting purposes (purposes related to the performance of internal, administrative, financial and accounting activities, in particular, functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations);
- physical and / or legal persons that provide services to the activities of the Controller for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above (e.g call centers, hotels, suppliers, consultants, companies, institutions, professional offices). These subjects will operate as Data Controllers.
Personal data will not be circulated in any way.
Period of retention of personal data
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to organize and manage the conference / event as per agreements with the Data Controller concluded which the data will be kept for the fulfillment of the terms established by law for the conservation of administrative documents after which they will be deleted. The online conferences/events will be recorded on video platforms.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Rights of the person concerned
The person concerned has the rights referred to in the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning You, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially.
Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
To exercise the above rights or for questions or information regarding the processing of your data and the security measures taken, You can in any case forward the request to our company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONSENT FOR THE TREATMENTS REFERRED TO IN THE INFORMATION
Registration to conferences and events organized and / or managed by the CONSORZIO FUTURO IN RICERCA also by online video conferences/events and all related activities such as, for example, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, managerial, organizational and functional services; in order to be able, for example, to proceed with hotel reservations.
The Data Controller may request personal data belonging to particular categories pursuant to art. 9 GDPR.